Just because it is called a Vegan Taco Salad Recipe doesn't mean that it can't be enjoyed by everyone. The flavours of this vegan taco recipe are still spicy and the combination of beans & seasonings make it a great party appetizer.
The added feature of NOT having to brown any meat makes this a VERY quick & simple taco recipe to prepare.
The beans and cheese provide enough protein to make this a healthy dish.
1. On a large platter, layer the first 9 vegan taco ingredients over a bed of taco or tortilla chips and pour the salad dressing over the top.
Alternatively, you can mix the first 8 ingredients together in a large
bowl and then serve the vegan taco on the shredded lettuce. Pour the dressing over the
top of your vegan taco and serve with the chips alongside.
- that beans have lots of healthy benefits and can be used by a vegan to supplement their diets
- that they are good for your heart health.
- that they can help prevent diabetes.
- that they have lots of fiber content.
- that beans provide our bodies with energy.
- that they can help reduce high cholesterol levels.
- that there are numerous types of beans available.
- that canned beans do not lose their vitamins and minerals like other canned vegetables do.
- that canned beans need to be drained and well rinsed to remove the sodium used to preserve them.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.