A Tuna Salad Recipe is a very quick and simple sandwich salad recipe
to prepare. It is also nutritious and can be dressed up to change the
flavour. This recipe will make 2 hearty and healthy sandwiches - a lot
better for you than processed lunch meats.
Tuna is a very common fish and canned tuna is easily found in any
grocery store. Because it is canned it lasts a very long time and is
easy to transport.(such as on fishing, hunting, hiking trips).
The following tuna salad recipe is just the basic simple salad recipe but I have included a list of additional optional ingredients which can be added if you choose to.
Many seafood salad recipes incorporate most of the same ingredients. What is good with one fish is generally good with another.
You can personalize your tuna salad to your own preferences.
Tuna salad is a very healthy sandwich choice. It is packed with lots of nutrients and Omega-3.
1. Place drained tuna in a small bowl and break it apart with a fork.
2. Add the mayo & mix well.
3. Taste test & add salt & pepper as desired.
Yield 2 thick sandwiches
1. Tuna salad can also used for canapes at a party or as an appetizer before a meal.
2. Tuna salad can be incorporated into other green salads to make a complete dinner salad.
3. Try tuna salad on different breads, such as: pumpernickel, sour dough or whole wheat.
- that Tuna can be eaten as a cooked fish or raw as a "sushi".
- that canned tuna is just as healthy as fresh tuna
- that the Omega-3 in tuna is one of the healthiest oils you can eat for your body
- that tuna is rich in vitamins and important minerals too
- that tuna is a heart healthy alternative to processed meats
- that tuna is good for diabetics, for lowering blood pressure and for relieving stress
- that Tuna is the largest canned fish product throughout the world. It is also the largest consumed fish throughout the world.
- that Tuna are related to the albacore and are a member of the mackeral family. Some can weigh in at 300 - 500 lbs. That's a lot of fish.
- that Tuna fisheries have been an important commercial industry in Europe for centuries and are the backbone of major canning industries on both coasts of North America.
- that the tuna fishery is controlled by international agreements.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.