This refreshing Tropical Ambrosia Salad Recipe is great in the summer BUT - it is great in the winter too - to remind you of pleasant summer memories.
Two tropical fruits - kiwi and banana are used in this Ambrosia recipe.
1. Prepare the tropical kiwi - click here for a picture tutorial on How to peel and slice kiwi
2. Mix the vanilla yogurt, whipped topping and shredded coconut together.
3. Peel and slice the tropical banana.
4. Blend the kiwi and banana slices into the yogurt mixture. Stir gently, so as not to break the tropical fruit into too many little pieces.
5. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Recipe Yield: This Tropical Ambrosia Recipe serves 4.
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world