This Sweetheart Parfait Recipe is for you to make for your sweetheart. It does not have to be Valentines Day or their birthday for you to make them a nice surprise dessert. It is sooo easy and simple to prepare, it can be made by women, men and even kids - to delight their favourite person.
This simple parfait recipe can be created in just minutes - with no cooking involved. Any wine glass will do as a parfait glass.
This simple salad recipe is for just one parfait - so if you plan to make more than 1 - just double the ingredients.
With only 3 main ingredients this recipe can be made by anyone.
Just imagine how surprised they will be when you bring this out for dessert!!
By the way - men like these too - so all the gals out there can prepare these as a surprise dessert for their man too.
1. In a parfait glass or tall, wine glass, place about half (40 ml) of the yogurt.
2. Next add about 1/3 of the strawberries.
3. Add 1 tbsp (15 ml) of chocolate syrup over the strawberries.
4. Another layer (40 ml) of yogurt, then the remaining strawberries. Get some of the strawberries to stand up along the outer edge of the glass. Place the remaining 1 tbsp (15 ml) of chocolate syrup in the center.
5. Chill. Just before serving, top off your Sweetheart Parfait with whipped cream and sprinkles or 1 small whole strawberry.
Yield: Makes 1 sweetheart parfait
If you wish to make more sweetheart parfaits - just double, triple or quadruple the recipe ingredients.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.