This Strawberry Fruit Dip goes well with nearly any fruit salad recipe that can be made with whatever fresh fruit is available.
It's a great way to get your family to eat those fruits that they
aren't too fond of. A simple fruit salad recipe with a luscious
strawberry dip would entice anyone.
This simple strawberry dip recipe can be altered to change up the flavour very easily.
A fruit dip with fresh cut fruit pieces is also always welcome at any gathering, buffet or dinner party, and who doesn't like strawberry?
1. Put the cream cheese, icing sugar, strawberry pieces and vanilla extract in a small bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until you have a nice fluffy consistency.
2. Gently fold in the whipped cream until well blended.
3. Serve with assorted fresh fruit pieces immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator.
Citrus Fruit Dip:
Substitute 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of freshly grated lime, lemon, or orange rind for the strawberry pieces.
Orange Fruit Dip:
Substitute 1/4 cup (60 ml) of orange liqueur for the strawberry pieces.
- that fresh fruit, including strawberry, contains many essential vitamins
- that fruit contains many minerals necessary for our bodies to function properly.
- that fruit in any form: fresh, dried, or canned still contains vitamins and minerals.
- that the recommended daily amount of fruit is 5 servings per day.
- that the benefits of eating fruit, can help reduce the risk of contracting many diseases.
- that the vitamins and minerals in fruit, especially in a strawberry, can help protect your body from developing many forms of cancer.