This Raspberry Parfait Recipe incorporates the healthy and nutritious raspberry with tapioca pudding and crunchy granola.
Actually any pudding could be used instead of tapioca, also, almost any type of cereal could be substituted for the granola.
For this simple salad recipe, I used Honey Almond Granola with raisins. I just find that it is more flavourful.
You can even substitute another fruit for the raspberry, in this fruit parfait recipe, such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries or your favourite.
1. Prepare the tapioca mix (if not prepared in advance). Place in refrigerator to set.
2. Meanwhile wash the raspberries gently and drain well. (I place mine on a few layers of paper towel and gently roll them over to dry.) Discard any mouldy or really soft ones.
3. To assemble the parfaits - in the bottoms of 4 parfait glasses or wine glasses place 2 heaping soup spoons of tapioca.
4. Next - layer a round of raspberry, then add 2 tbsp (30 ml) of granola.
5. Repeat # 3 & 4. (For the second layer of granola, use only 1 tbsp (15 ml).)
6. Garnish with the remaining raspberries - dividing them equally among the 4 parfaits - reserving 4 nice plump ones for top garnish.
7. Add a dollop of whipped cream to each parfait and one reserved raspberry.
8. Serve your raspberry parfait immediately or refrigerate until needed.
Recipe Yield: This recipe makes 4 large parfaits.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.