This Peanutbutter Fruit Dip Recipe takes our old favourite and places it in center stage as a dip for fruit salad recipes.
It can even be used as a dip with fresh vegetables to entice your children to eat more veggies. A great all round dip for any time of day or any time of year.
Peanut Butter is always a favourite with everyone.
This Fruit Dip can also be used for other items as well, such as: crackers, cookies, even just plain toast.
Besides tasting good, it is a healthy food and contains many vitamins and nutrients which our bodies need.
You can even serve this as breakfast dip or include it in lunches along with some fresh fruit or veggies.
1. Combine the yogurt, peanut butter and cinnamon, in a medium sized bowl. Mix until well blended and you have a smooth consistency.
2. Gently fold in the cool whip.
3. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. Serve with fresh cut fruit, crackers or toast.
- that eating peanutbutter can lower your risk for heart disease.
- that peanutbutter has lots of anti-oxidants which helps your body to stay healthy.
- that eating peanutbutter can help you to avert strokes.
- that eating peanutbutter can help reduce the risk of getting gallstones.
- that eating peanutbutter can help fight off colon cancer.
- that peanutbutter has lots of fiber content, which our bodies need to function properly.
- that peanutbutter is quite high in protein and other important vitamins and minerals
- that peanutbutter is a good source of calcium.