Quick & easy to prepare, this Party Taco Salad Recipe, will impress your guests. The ingredients for this simple salad recipe will create a large enough taco to feed 10 party guests.
If you need a quick appetizer for your next party - then this Taco Salad Recipe is it.
Young and old and every age in between loves this recipe.
1. In a medium sized frying pan, over medium heat, brown the ground beef with the diced white onion. Drain off the fat.
2. Follow the package directions for adding 1 package of the taco seasoning and water to the beef. Set this aside to cool.
3. Put the tomato, cheese, avocado, red onion, peppers, olives, in a large bowl. Add the 2nd package of taco seasoning and mix well.
4. Add the beef mixture and toss to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. NOTE: This far can be prepared in advance and kept refrigerated.
5. Just before serving toss with the dressing.
6. Serve on a bed of the chopped lettuce with the nacho chips along side.
Yield: serves 10
Return to Taco Salad Recipes from Party Taco Salad Recipe
Go to Simply Salads Home Page
Creative Party Source
A comprehensive collection of practical party tips and sources for extraordinary parties. Inspiration to plan events to celebrate life's special occasions and create memories for everyone to cherish.
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world