This Orange Sesame Dressing is Oriental styled and imparts that Asian sweet and tart combination.
This orange dressing is best made in advance, so that it can sit and let the flavours blend together.
This simple vinaigrette recipe is great on any green salad recipe or use it to liven up your vegetable salad recipes or pasta salad recipes. It is even really good for marinating fish.
The orange flavour combined with the tartness of the vinegar and soy sauce create an unmistakable Oriental dressing.
For such a tasty and versatile dressing, you will want to keep some handy.
1. Place all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and using a wire whisk blend all the ingredients together to form a smooth consistency.
2. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to blend before using it on your salad.
3. You can reserve some green onions and sesame seeds to use as garnish, if you wish.
4. Store any left-over Orange sesame dressing in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container. I use small mason jars for this.
Yield: Makes 1 cup.
- that an orange is very high in Vitamin C, which helps to prevent colds and flues.
- that oranges and even concentrated orange juice contains other minerals such as magnesium and iron which our bodies need to function properly.
- that sesame seeds contain more calcium than milk.
- that sesame seeds contain a number of other vital minerals
- that sesame seeds have "good" oils which can help control high blood pressure.
- that sesame seeds have a lot of fiber.
- that sesame seeds can help avert liver damage.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.