This Mushroom Bean Salad Recipe has only 4 ingredients for a quick vegetable salad anytime - but it is best in summer when the mushrooms and green beans are fresh from the garden.
Mushrooms and beans are both really good for you. They contain lots of vitamins and minerals for the healthy development and maintenance of our bodies. A Mushroom also contains niacin - one of the few vegetables that do.
This combination, along with some onions and the creamy, cheesy dressing creates a very palatable salad.
This mushroom and bean recipe is mild enough that it can be used as an accompaniment to any meal.
Yield: serves 4
- that the Chinese value mushrooms for medicinal as well as culinary uses
- that China produces close to 1/2 of all the world's mushrooms
- that many mushrooms have an extremely high content of Vitamin D
- that a mushroom is low in saturated fat and has no sodium
- that they very low in cholesterol.
- that they are a good source of Fiber, Protein, Vitamin C, Folate, and Iron.
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world