This single serve Mint Rice Parfait Recipe can be doubled or tripled, as you need.
With only a few ingredients, this parfait can be whipped up in just a few minutes.
As I was kitchen cleaning, I came across a few items that the Leprechauns had left, so I made this little mint dessert parfait for myself.
Mint Rice Recipe Ingredients:
1. Crumble the brownies into the bottom of a medium sized wine glass.
2. Add a few drops of mint extract to the green rice pudding.
3. Layer the green mint flavoured rice pudding on top.
4. Garnish with a few chocolate sprinkles and a sprig of mint.
Recipe Yield: this Mint Rice Parfait makes 1 parfait.
1. The green rice pudding is just ordinary rice pudding with green food colouring.
2. To see how to make rice pudding - Click Here