This Lime Pie Parfait Recipe can be made in under 10 minutes. Perfect for unexpected company or whenever you're in a hurry.
The refreshing lime pie flavour is a great palate cleanser after any meal.
Just 6 ingredients and no cooking for a Lime Pie with a Chocolate crust.
So gather up the ingredients, 4 wine glasses and let's get started.
1. Crumble 2 brownies into the bottom of each of 4 parfait glass. This will be like a chocolate pie crust.
2. Mix the 1 cup of yogurt with 1 cup of Cool Whip together. Add a few drops of green food colouring and blend together.
3. Slice 2 thin slices off the half lime and then cut that slice in half again. Reserve these lime pieces for garnish.
4. Squeeze the remaining lime over the green mixture. Stir well to combine the lime flavour throughout the "pie filling".
5. Scoop the green "pie filling" onto the "pie crust" in the parfait glasses. Try to divide it somewhat equally.
6. Top each lime pie parfait with a dollop of Cool Whip, some chocolate sprinkles and the lime slices
7. Refrigerate your Lime Pie Parfaits til needed.
Recipe Yield: This parfait recipe for Lime Pie makes 4 parfaits.