This Key Lime Parfait recipe is great for St. Patrick's Day and any other day of the year.
With just a few ingredients and a fancy glass, you will have a delicious key lime parfait ready for dessert in no time.
Look at that - just 4 ingredients. I said it was simple and easy.
Since my hubby and I are alone, I prefer to buy the small pudding cups instead of making a large package for just 2 people.
Key Lime Recipe Ingredients:
1. Place 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of Graham Cracker Crumbs in the bottom of each of 2 parfait glasses or wine glasses.
2. Mix a few drops of green food colouring with 2 of the individual pudding cups.
3. Scoop these out into the 2 parfait glasses.
4. Place 2 Tbsp of Graham Cracker Crumbs over top of the green puddings.
5. Cut the key lime in half and squeeze 6 drops of key lime juice into each of the 2 remaining pudding cups. Mix well.
6. Scoop these 2 pudding cups into the parfait glasses.
7. Add the Cool Whip dollops. Zest the rind of the squeezed key lime and sprinkle the zest over the Cool Whip.
8. From the other half of the key lime - cut a thin slice and then cut the slice in half. Use this to garnish the top.
Recipe Yield: - This parfait recipe makes 2 key lime parfaits