If you thought Chocolate Fruit Dip was the "be-all and end-all" of
fruit dips - then you really must try this Hazelnut-Chocolate Fruit Dip.
Anyone who has eaten "Nutella" knows what the combination of chocolate
and hazelnuts tastes like. It's great. Plus hazelnuts AND chocolate are
both good for you - in moderation of course.
This combination for a quick fruit dip recipe is so easy to prepare
and can be served as a breakfast dip with a simple fruit salad recipe
because it is soo nutritious.
Wouldn't your kids just love that!!? OR - you could send some hazelnut-chocolate fruit dip in their lunches with some sliced apples, as a nice dessert.
1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, chocolate hazelnut spread, and vanilla.
2. Beat in the confectioners' sugar until smooth.
3. Fold in the whipped cream.
4. Serve this fruit dip with strawberries, mixed fruit, biscotti or cookies.
Yield: About 3 cups.
1. Look for chocolate hazelnut spread in the peanut butter section of your grocery store
2. You could also substitute the new version of chocolate-hazelnut combined with peanut butter.
- that hazelnuts can be eaten plain, roasted, salted or ground.
- that hazelnuts and hazelnut oil are the best sources for Vitamin E which is necessary for healthy heart muscles as well as other muscles of the body.
- Vitamin E is essential for the normal functioning of the reproduction system.
- Vitamin E can prevent against the disintegration of red blood cells, thereby serving as a protector against blood deficiency - called anemia.
- Vitamin E also prevents the basis for cancer disease from
forming. If cancer has already begun then it fights to break down the