A Simple Fruit Salad Served Elegantly -
Fruit Parfait Recipes Fruit Parfait Recipes are simple fruit salads, layered in special
glasses or cups with yogurt, cream, pudding or ice cream, as well as
some granola, crumbled cookies or cake.
Recipes for Fruit Parfait
Cranberry Swirl - perfect combination to go with turkey or chicken dinners.
- no cooking and it tastes just like cherry cheesecake - graham crust and all
- this parfait combines a mixture of fresh berries layered with yogurt and granola.
- like it's name implies a parfait replica of the famous Black Forest Cake.
Mixed Fruit Parfait
- with fresh fruit, layered over a bed of tapioca & dressed with chopped nuts
Berry Banana -
sliced bananas & 2 types of berries with puddings, yogurt and a chocolate surprise.
- strawberries, chocolate syrup, yogurt & sprinkles
- for blackberry lovers - a fruit parfait recipe with blackberries and frozen yogurt - low cal, sugar-free and good for you.
You do not need to go out and buy expensive special glasses to serve
these fruit parfait recipes. You can put them in a wine glass, a sherbet
bowl, a clear juice glass.
Any clear glass will do. You just
need to keep in mind the size of the glass and how much you want to
serve for each individual. A small parfait - suitable for a
dessert is usually served in an 8 oz (240 ml) glass. A breakfast or
lunch size parfait, might be served in a larger glass, normally 1 1/2
cups (360 ml). So grab some glasses and get layering!
Go to Simply Salads Home Page from Fruit Parfait Recipes
Yummyfood provides many recipes, quick to prepare for all your cooking needs. Recipes are well categorized and rated by users.
Child Health and Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fats Child Health and Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fats, Behaviour, Concentration Power, Intelligence, resistence to allergies
Everyday Food Blog Enjoy the season to the fullest with these member favorite recipes, Weight Watchers recipes, Chicken recipes, Thanksgiving recipes, Potato Side Dish recipes, Slow Cooker recipes, Apple recipes, Mexican recipes and many others.
copyright 2011 - 2013 simply-salads.com
by Noreen Loos