From the exotic tropics to your home, this Exotic Ambrosia Salad Recipe will bring you the flavours of unknown countries.
A perfect dessert for an exotic type meal or Oriental fare.
For a really quick Exotic Ambrosia - use a can of Organic Tropical Mix - drained.
1. Prepare the exotic fruits by peeling and cubing the meaty parts.
2. Mix the yogurt and the whipped topping together.
3. Blend in the shredded coconut.
4. Gently fold in the exotic fruit pieces.
5. Serve right away or refrigerate.
Recipe Yield: This Exotic Ambrosia salad serves 4
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world