This Creamy Cucumber Salad Recipe has a nice rich and thick creamy dressing which compliments the watery texture of the cucumber.
This creamy salad pairs exceptionally well with roast beef, roladen, and BBQ'ed meats.
CREAMY DRESSING INGREDIENTS:
1. Place sliced cucumber in a colander, sprinkle with salt
2. Let stand to drain for 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium size bowl, whisk together the sour cream, green onion, parsley, vinegar and sugar, to form a thick creamy consistency.
4. Add the cucumber and gently toss to coat.
5. Serve with some more diced green onions sprinkled over the top, if desired.
RECIPE YIELD: This recipe for Creamy Cucumber Salad serves 4.
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world