This Cranberry Swirl Recipe is perfect to compliment your holiday turkey dinner - or just year-round with a roasted chicken. Cranberries are very healthy for you and so is rice pudding - so that means that you can make this simple dessert salad recipe more often and serve it to your family and friends guilt-free. With just 2 ingredients - there's no reason not to make this Cranberry Swirl Recipe more often.
The slightly tart cranberries in this rice dessert recipe are
combined with the sweet rice pudding for a very tasty treat. I used the
jellied cranberries but the whole cranberries in sauce work just as
By using these short stemmed small wine glasses, to present this simple salad recipe you have an elegant looking holiday dessert.
1. Prepare rice pudding or use store bought rice pudding.
2. Assemble - place 1 tbsp (15 ml) of cranberry sauce in the bottom of 4 wine glasses
3. Add 3 tbsp (45 ml) of rice pudding.
4. Layer 4 tbsp of cranberry sauce over the rice pudding.
5. Add 5 tbsp (75 ml) of rice pudding and top with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of cranberry sauce.
6. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
Yield: Serves 4
This dessert can be prepared a day in advance and kept in the refrigerator covered with saran wrap.
For the more adventurous type - you can take a spoon and "drag" some of the cranberries up through the pudding to give the appearance of more "swirl".
- that cranberry juice is known for the prevention and relief of urinary tract infections.
- that cranberries are a digestive aid for removing fat in your lymphatic system.
- that cranberries prevent plaque from clinging to the teeth and gums, thereby preventing gum diseases.
- that extracts from the cranberry inhibit the growth and spread of breast, colon, lung, prostate and other cancerous tumors.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.