This Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe is old - way older than my mother's mother or her mother before her. People from all over the world have been making this classic recipe for generations.
Every Easter, Christmas and Thanksgiving we all look forward to the Classic Deviled Eggs on the buffet table.
With this classic recipe being so easy to make - we should have them more often.
1. Crack the shells of the eggs and peel them off.
2. Cut the eggs in half, lengthwise, using a sharp knife.
3. Remove the egg yolks and set the white parts aside or on a platter.
4. In a small bowl mix the egg yolks with the mayonnaise and mustard so it forms a smooth consistency. Using a fork for this recipe mixture helps to mash any lumps.
5. Add the diced green onions and parsley. Stir to combine everything.
6. Taste test the recipe mixture and adjust the pepper.
7. Stuff 1 heaped teaspoon of this classic recipe mixture back into each egg half. Round off the top by pressing lightly.
8. Decorate the tops of your classic deviled eggs with a dash of paprika.