The fruit juice in this Cilantro-Orange Dressing makes it a great tasting and refreshing salad topper.This is perfect for a hot summer's day and even year-round.
The combination of the slightly sweet and sour ingredients, with an
Oriental twist, create a nice creamy and flavourful dressing.
This salad dressing recipe would be suitable for numerous types of simple salad recipes - year-round.
By using low-fat mayonnaise and low-fat sour cream, you will create a really healthy dressing without preservatives or added chemicals.
1. Pulse all the ingredients in a food processor until well blended.
2. Transfer any unused dressing to a tightly sealed jar and refrigerate. (I use small mason jars)
3. This dressing can be kept for one week, in the refrigerator.
Yield: About 2 cups (500 ml)
- that cilantro can aid your body in getting rid of heavy metals such as mercury, lead and aluminum.
- that cilantro is also a blood cleanser.
- that cilantro can increase your body's ability to heal itself. Especially from viral and bacterial re-occurring infections.
- that the recommended daily amount of 2 teaspoons (minced) used in salads or sprinkled on your food for two to three weeks will allow its curing properties to work for you
- that orange juice, orange zest and orange pulp are all full of beneficial vitamins and minerals
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.