Decadent Chocolate Fruit Dip - with fresh strawberries or any fresh fruit chunks - Oh MY - what a temptation!
There are two different Chocolate Dip recipes on this page to tempt you.
This dip is soo good.
Don't you think your family or company would like to be treated to this!!?
I have 2 simple chocolate fruit dip recipes below for you to try with your next fruit salad recipe or just with cubed fresh fruit.
• 1 pack cream cheese - room temperature (8 oz)
• 1/4 cup (80 ml) chocolate syrup
• 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz)
1. Beat the cream cheese and chocolate syrup into a smooth paste using a hand mixer.
2. Fold in the marshmallow cream.
3. Cover and chill to stiffen the dip.
• 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) vanilla yogurt
• 1/4 cup (240 ml)cocoa (powder)
• 1 Tbsp (15 ml) honey (or to taste)
1. Use a wire whisk to mix all the ingredients into a smooth paste. Do not use an electric mixer since it will add too much air
2. Taste test - adjust the honey for sweetness.
3. Store any unused portions in the refrigerator.
- that cocoa or dark chocolate is beneficial to the circulatory system
- that it is an anti-cancer food
- that it is brain stimulator
- that it can be used as a cough preventer
- that it can reduce the risk of heart disease
- that it has anti-diarrhea effects
- that it may have an aphrodisiac effect on some people
- that it can become addictive
- that overindulging in chocolate consumption leads to obesity
- that chocolate is toxic to certain animals such as dogs
- that chocolate can relieve migraine headaches
- that cocoa-based prescription drugs may be used to treat diabetes and dementia.
- that the consumption of chocolate does not cause acne
- that chocolate has a high concentration of lead with the potential to cause mild lead poisoning
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.