This creamy buttermilk-garlic dressing is a salad dressing recipe that can easily be used in many pasta salads or as a vegetable dip, as well as a green salad topper.
It is very flavourful and enhances any simple salad recipe, whether it be a green salad or a pasta salad.
This slightly sweet and sour buttermilk dressing is further enhanced by the paprika which gives it a nice zest.
Garlic is a healthy addition to the dressing as well as imparting flavour. This is a good way to get more of this healthy garlic into your daily intake.
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Store in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container.
3. Will keep for a week or more.
Yield Makes 2 cups
Note: If you are concerned about calories, you can opt for the lower calorie sour cream and mayonnaise. There is no taste difference.
- that buttermilk is vary healthy for you
- that buttermilk can be tolerated by lactose intolerant people
- that buttermilk is lower in fats than regular milk
- that garlic is a powerful natural antibiotic
- that garlic can have a powerful antioxidant effect
- that garlic has the ability to enhance the body's immune cell activity
- that garlic helps promote the well-being of the heart
- that garlic has germanium in it which is an anti-cancer agent
- that garlic can help regulate the body's blood pressure
- that garlic can help regulate your blood sugar levels
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.