This Blackberry Parfait Recipe is so low calorie that you can eat it guilt-free anytime of day. And it tastes soooo good. A Blackberry is one of the highest rated fruits for healthy eating and by combining them in this parfait recipe, you will have a healthy and tasty recipe alternative to any other type of dessert.
I used sugar-free and fat-free ingredients in this simple fruit
parfait recipe, along with crumbled rice cakes for some added crunch.
A little lemon zest in the yogurt adds a nice surprising zing and compliments the blackberry in this parfait recipe.
Enjoy this simple salad recipe any time of day without guilt.
Parfait Recipe Ingredients:
1. Put 1/2 cup (120 ml)of frozen yogurt into each tall glass - sprinkle with a few lemon zest
2. Add a layer of blackberry
3. Crumble up 1/2 of a rice cake for each parfait
4. Layer the rice cake with cool whip
5. Repeat the layering process a second time, ending with the cool whip.
6. Garnish your parfait with any left-over blackberry or a sprinkle of lemon zest.
7. Enjoy your Blackberry Parfait
Parfait Recipe Yield: Makes 4
- that a blackberry is an "aggregate fruit" compiled of many little individual "drupelets", each druplet is actually a tiny, tiny berry with its own seed.
- this composition makes a blackberry, one of the highest fiber content berries.
- that this fruit has many nutrients such as: — carbohydrates and heart-healthy fat.
- that a blackberry packs a lot of protein.
- that blackberries have high levels of many vitamins & minerals.
- that a blackberry also contains significant amounts of calcium and potassium.
- that blackberries contain anti oxidants to help our bodies fight off the pollutants which we eat, breathe in and absorb through our skin.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.