This easy Berry Banana Parfait Recipe has 2 types of berry plus sliced banana for the fresh fruit. It also has vanilla yogurt, vanilla pudding and banana pudding.
The surprise in this simple fruit salad recipe is a spoonful of chocolate syrup in the center of both layers of berries.
Who doesn't like chocolate syrup with strawberries or raspberries?? Any that spills over onto the banana is no problem either.
Anyone, young or older likes this simple parfait with the chocolate surprise.
1. Place 1/2 of a banana pudding snack in the bottom of each glass.
2. Next - place a small hand-full of strawberries around the edge and then drop a soup-spoonful of chocolate syrup into the center.
3. Cover this with 1/2 of a vanilla pudding snack.
4. Add the sliced bananas and try to get them to stand up along the outer edge & then fill in the center.
5. Add a layer of 1/2 of a vanilla yogurt snack.
6. Add a ring of raspberries around the outside edge and fill the center with a spoonful of chocolate syrup.
7. Add a dollop of whipped cream to cover the chocolate. OR you can add more yogurt.
Yield: 8 medium sized glasses
1. Since the snack puddings and yogurts are individually packaged - it is easy to cut this recipe in half or even down to just 2 parfaits.
2. If you buy the low-cal dessert snacks and use the low cal
(sugar-free) yogurt - you will have a great tasting low cal berry banana
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.