When fresh berries are ripe, the Berry Ambrosia Recipe is perfect for eating them.
The lush combination of whipped topping with vanilla yogurt creates such a creamy base for the sweet fresh berries.
The little mini marshmallows add a nice soft texture to the mix.
Collect all the Berry Ambrosia ingredients and a medium sized bowl.
To prepare the berries for your Berry Ambrosia Salad - Click Here
1. Prepare the berries.
2. Blend the yogurt and whipped topping together.
3. Mix in the shredded coconut.
4. Mix in the mini marshmallows.
5. Gently, stir in the berries. I used Black berry, blue berry and raspberry. (You can reserve a few berries for garnish, if you want to,)
6. Serve the Berry Ambrosia Salad in wine glasses or bowls.
Recipe Yield: This recipe for Berry Ambrosia Salad serves 4
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world