From 1 to 100, everyone likes Banana Fruit Dip, made with real mashed banana.
The fun is in getting a "chunk" to stay on your fruit or cookie - for that extra flavour.
This is a simple fruit dip recipe that is easy and quick to prepare.
Try this one out on your family!!
Many years ago, on a hot summer day, I made this dip for my two sons
and their friends. They were having a great time dipping their fruit and
cookies - each one trying to get a bigger and bigger piece of mashed
banana to stay on their "dipper".
I left them alone for only a few minutes and when I returned - they had "forgotten" that they were supposed to be using the fruit and cookies to get the dip.
THEY WERE EATING THE DIP WITH THEIR FINGERS!
Note the lemon juice is to stop the banana from turning brown
1. Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
2. Store in refrigerator until served
Fruits - washed, (& peeled, if necessary) & cut into cubes or quarters
Cookies - like oatmeal or vanilla wafers
Pound cakes - cut into pieces
Angel Food Cakes - cut into cubes
- that bananas are the most popular fruit in North America.
- that they are a great source of instant energy.
- that athletes prefer bananas before and after training
- that bananas contain no fat, sodium or cholesterol.
- that bananas are rich in vitamin B6
- that they are a good source of fiber, vitamin C, magnesium and potassium.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.