This Asian Salad Recipe is a simple green salad recipe with an oriental twist.
It combines a few simple green ingredients with onions and sweet peppers to create a unique blend.
The addition of the garlic ginger wonton strips and slivered almonds delivers crunch as well as a truly pleasing Asian taste.
The combination of textures is interesting as well as flavourful. This easy salad recipe has a lot of crunch to it.
The simple Asian style dressing livens up the lettuce and shredded cabbage with those unique blends of spices.
1. Place chopped romaine lettuce in bottom of bowl.
2. Layer shredded cabbage over romaine.
3. Spread onion slices over cabbage.
4. Spread diced peppers over onions.
5. Place snow peas around outside edge.
6. Sprinkle slivered almonds over top.
7. Garnish with wonton strips.
Yield: 2 servings
1. To make the preparation easier you can use store bought pre-packaged coleslaw mix for the cabbage.
2. I use the ginger-garlic wonton strips to enhance the Asian flavour of this salad recipe.
- that cabbage has lots of Vitamin A which is very good for your skin as well as your eyes.
- that it is also rich in iodine, which we need for proper muscle development.
- that cabbage has Vitamin B which helps in sustaining your nerve endings as well as boosting your energy.
- that it is associated with lower incidences of cancer; especially lung, stomach and colon prostate cancer.
- that it has lactic acid which disinfects the colon as it
passes through. Lactic acid is also a source of energy and can even help
reduce muscle soreness.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.