In this particular Arugula Salad Recipe, the peppery flavour of the arugula pairs nicely with the sweetness of the corn.
You can use canned corn (well drained) or you can use fresh cooked corn and then remove the kernels with a sharp knife.
• 2 cans of corn kernels - drained
• 2 cups (480ml) arugula - chopped (about one bunch)
• 4 strips of bacon - cooked & diced
• 1/3 cup (80 ml) green onions - chopped
• 1 Tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
• 1 Tbsp (15 ml) white wine vinegar
• a pinch of ground cumin
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Mix the chopped arugula with the corn, the diced bacon, and the onions, in a medium sized bowl.
2. In another bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper, and cumin together until well blended.
3. Taste test - adjust the seasonings to your preference.
3. Toss the dressing with the salad just before serving.
Yield: Serves 4.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.