This Walnut Oil Dressing is both sweet and tangy. It is a very common salad dressing recipe in the Eastern part of the World.
Cranberry concentrate is slightly tart and when combined with the rich nutty flavour of the walnut oil in this simple vinaigrette creates a zesty dressing.
Try this on a mixed green salad or a Boston lettuce for it's full effect, or even on any simple salad recipe. It is also perfect for an Asian salad or with oriental noodles.
This simple dressing recipe can also be used to marinate fish or poultry to heighten the flavours.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all the vinegar and cranberry juice until well blended.
2. Whisk in the oil by adding a small bit at a time and whisking vigorously to blend it in.
3. Taste test - adjust the seasonings to your preference
4. Store in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container.
Pomegranate juice concentrate can be substituted for the cranberry juice concentrate.
- that walnut oil contains an abundance of Omega 3.
- that walnut oil provides lots of vitamins including Vitamin E & C.
- that walnut oil has lots of niacin.
- that walnut oil can help reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- that walnut oil can lower high cholesterol.
- that walnut oil has anti oxidants which reduce cell damage and slow the aging process.
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.