This Ranch dressing is not just a salad dressing recipe! It can be
used as a veggie dip, a chip dip or a dip for any finger foods such as
chicken nuggets, ribs, and wings.This Ranch recipe is so versatile that you will want to make large batches of it.
Did you know that Ranch is the biggest dressing seller throughout the world?
Nearly every fast food place serves Ranch as their offered dressing for a salad, as well as most restaurants.
BUT - this Ranch homemade salad dressing recipe is so much tastier than store-bought, plus it has no chemical additives.
Home made dressings are also more nutritious because we use fresher ingredients PLUS we can control the amount of sodium.
This Ranch recipe is a perfect dressing on any simple green salad recipe. Many people also use this Ranch recipe on their pasta and vegetable salads.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the water and all the spices and herbs (the first seven ingredients). Set aside for some blending time.
2. Combine the buttermilk with the mayonnaise until you have a nice creamy consistency.
3. To the water/spice mixture, whisk in the cider-vinegar, mustard, sugar and salt.
4. Pour both mixtures into a tightly sealed jar and shake to combine.(I use a mason jar)
5. Taste test your Ranch recipe - adjust spices & herbs if necessary.
6. Store in this Ranch recipe in the refrigerator until needed. This dressing will keep for up to one week.
Yield: approximately 1 1/3 cup dressing of Ranch
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.