You control the "heat" in this easy Mexican Vegetable Pasta Salad Recipe. It can be as spicy as you like or as mild as you like. This simple salad recipe is sure to become a family favourite.
You can control the degree of heat in this simple salad recipe, by
using your favourite Mexican salsa, hot medium or mild. This way it won't be too spicy for your family.
The green peppers and corn give this vegetable pasta salad a nice crunch combined with the soft texture of the pasta. This easy Mexican flavoured salad recipe can be prepared very quickly - so it is great for busy weeknights or last minute potluck dinners.
The Mexican flavours of this vegetable and pasta salad recipe compliment any BBQ'd food. My family loves this simple vegetable salad with chicken wings.
Mexican Vegetable Pasta Ingredients:
• 1 - 16 oz (480 ml ) package rotini
• 1 1/2 cups (360 ml) chunky salsa – your choice - mild, medium or hot.
• 1 cup (240 ml) mayonnaise
• 1/2 cup (120 ml) green pepper – seeded & chopped fine
• 1 can corn kernels – drained
• 1 tsp (5 ml) garlic powder
• Salt & pepper to taste
1. Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water, and then allow to completely drain and cool.
2. In a large bowl, blend the salsa with the garlic powder and mayonnaise. Add the chopped peppers, salt & pepper, and corn kernels.
3. Mix the recipe ingredients together really well.
4. Taste test – adjust the seasonings
5. Add the pasta and stir to coat all the ingredients.
6. Cover and refrigerate your Mexican vegetable pasta, preferably overnight before serving or at least for an hour.
Mexican Pasta Salad Yield: This Mexican Pasta Recipe serves 8
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.