This Lemon Fruit Dip is refreshingly tart on a hot summer's day. Quick to prepare with only a few ingredients and even quicker to disappear - this fruit dip recipe will please everyone.
This simple fruit dip recipe goes very well with nearly any fresh
fruit and can also be served as a dollop on top of a simple fruit salad
recipe instead of the usual whipped cream.
Low fat sour cream and sugar free pudding mix can be substituted for the regular ones for all the weight-watchers out there.
1. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the sour cream, the pudding mix, milk, lemon juice and grated lemon peel until smooth and well blended.
2. Serve with assorted fresh fruit.
Yield: about 3 cups (750 ml)
Fruits for Dipping:
Cantaloupe Honeydew Watermelon Seedless Grapes Pineapple Orange segments Apple Slices Strawberries Blackberries Peaches Nectarines Bananas Pears
Other Dipping Goodies: Oatmeal Cookies Angel Food Cake Biscuits Wafers
- that lemon juice and lemons are very high in vitamin C which can help heal wounds, cure infections, and bring down a fever.
- that lemon juice can help clear up digestive problems and nausea
- that lemon juice can clean up your intestines by relieving constipation and ridding them of worms.
- that lemon juice in coffee is good for relieving a headache.
- that lemon juice can help relieve a sore throat, asthma symptoms, and provide temporary relief for tonsillitis.