This Honey Lemon Dressing is sweet and yet refreshing. It can be served over a green salad or a fruit salad.
The sweetness of the honey combined with the tartness of the lemon in this simple salad dressing recipe creates a delicious and refreshing salad topping.
This is one dressing you don't want to be without. It is great on any simple salad recipe.
• 1 tbsp + 2 tsp (25 ml) fresh lemon juice
• 1 tsp (5 ml) lemon zest - finely grated
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) honey
• 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) thyme - chopped
• 1/4 cup (60 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
• salt and freshly ground pepper
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, and thyme.
2. Add in the olive oil, a bit at a time and whisking well.
3. Taste test your Honey Lemon Dressing - season with salt and pepper to taste.
This dressing is great with an arugula salad, carrot salad, fennel salad, mixed green salad, and citrus salads.
- that honey is great source of natural carbohydrates which provides strength and energy to our bodies.
- that honey is a powerful immune system booster.
- that honey has antioxidants and anti-bacterial properties that can help improve your digestive system which helps you to stay healthy and fight off diseases.
- that honey's antiseptic properties inhibits the growth of bacteria and helps to keep external wounds clean and free from infection.
- that honey is used as a natural cure in first aid treatment for wounds, burns and cuts.
- that honey has an anti-inflammatory agent which can reduce swelling and pain, and sometimes even scarring.
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world