A Caesar Salad Dressing is a must for a classic Caesar salad.
Although this simple salad dressing recipe has an unusual list of ingredients, they combine very well to create a pleasant tasting, creamy salad dressing.
Some people claim that Caesar Gardini, who first made this, was using whatever he had on hand to feed a group of people at his restaurant.
But, no matter how it first came into being - it is now one of the worlds most used salad dressings, whether it is used on a simple salad recipe or a more complex one.
1. In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
Yield: 1 cup (240 ml)
1. For best results, make this at least one hour before you want to use it.
2. This dressing can be stored for up to five days in the refrigerator.
- that Anchovies are a rich source of selenium which keeps us healthy by preventing the arteries from hardening and keeps blood vessels healthy.
- that selenium also lowers the risk of various types of cancers such as those of the skin, lungs, prostate and stomach.
- that anchovies are also loaded with beneficial polyunsaturated fats - the Omega 3 kind.
- that anchovies are often used in sauces, dressings, soups and stews for flavouring.
- that anchovies are a rich source of the vitamins - A, D and E.
- that anchovies are a good source of proteins and calcium.
- that anchovies are believed to be potent aphrodisiacs!
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.