The word Antipasto (plural antipasti), in this Antipasto Salad Recipe means "before the meal" and is the traditional first course of a formal Italian meal. "Wikipedia"
The name Antipasto Salad first showed up on North American restaurant menus in 1911.
The following easy and simple salad recipe for Antipasto contains fresh beans
(blanched & slightly marinated), however nearly any vegetable could
be substituted. Just remember to "blanche" them first to remove some of
Salad Recipe Ingredients:
• ½ lb Green Beans (1½ cups)(360 ml) - cut into bite size pieces
• 12 small Mushrooms - cut in half
• 8 slices of salami
• slices cooked lean ham (to taste)
• ½ cup (120 ml) mozzarella cheese - cubed
• 4 hard cooked eggs - cut into wedges
• ½ cup (120 ml) gherkin pickles - sliced
Optional - grape tomatoes, sliced cucumbers
• Leaf Lettuce
Dressing Recipe Ingredients:
• 2/3 cup (160 ml) vegetable oil
• 1/3 cup (80 ml) red wine vinegar
• 1 clove Garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) chopped parsley
• 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
• ½ tsp (2.5 ml) basil leaves
• ½ tsp (2.5 ml) oregano leaves
• pepper to taste
Picnics & Tailgate Parties
Welcome to my salad site. My name is Noreen.
Two of the many questions I get asked (nothing to do with salads) is why and how I built this website. So I thought I would put those answers right up front for everyone to read, so I wouldn't have to keep repeating myself.
1. Why I built this site.
I built this site to share...........
2. How I built this site.
I signed up with a company............
3. Do I earn Money with this website.
Yes I do........
4. Can Anyone do it.
Anyone that can read...........
If you prefer to talk to someone about SBI, click here.