You can use 2 or 3 types of melons for this Ambrosia Melon salad Recipe. The choice is up to you.
I used 3 melon types in this one - cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon.
I used the creamier ambrosia dressing and it is perfect on these melon.
Alternatively, you can purchase fresh cut melon at your local grocery store in the produce section, in small quantities.
1. Blend the whipping cream, vanilla yogurt and shredded coconut all together.
2. Gently fold in the melon cubes, so that they are well distributed throughout.
3. Serve in bowls or wine glasses.
Recipe Yield: This Ambrosia Melon Salad serves 6
1. If you only want to use 2 types of melon, either increase them to 1 1/2 cups (360ml) each OR decrease the whipped topping and yogurt to 1 cup (240 ml) each.
2. The combination of yogurt, whipped topping and coconut also makes a great fruit dip for a platter or skewers.
Green Side Dishes: such as fresh Garden Salads
Cold Pasta : such as a Classic Macaroni
Fruits: such as a Berry Salad
Dips & Dressings for fruits
Fruit Parfaits are simply fruit & other ingredients served elegantly.
Vegetables: such as Marinated Vegetables
Home Made Dressings
Sandwiches: such as Egg Salad
Seafood Recipes such as the Neptune Salad
Tacos for your family or a large group.
Easter Salad Recipes from around the world